By approving these terms & conditions and confirming your order, a binding agreement is entered into. When we have received your order, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming your order. We reserve the right not to deliver in the event that the stock level was incorrect at the time of receiving the order. Should we be unable to deliver in accordance with the terms in the confirmation of order, we will contact you and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
Placing an order is a two part process that allows you to review your order and confirm the shipping costs before giving any credit card information and completing you order.
The order process is as follows:
- Complete your shopping, placing the items you want to purchase in the shopping cart.
- Proceed to checkout, fill in your shipping details and submit the order.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive our confirmation invoice via PayPal (see below) with the total amount due including shipping costs. (In the event that you have not received our reply within 48 hours, please do not hesitate to mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and check your order’s status. We will keep the item on-hold until we receive your final confirmation, but no more than 5 days.
- After receiving your payment we will ship your order within 1-2 business days. A shipping notification will be e-mailed to you when your order has been shipped. Please note that we will not ship your items until payment has been fully processed.
Please note that not all items in Owls In Bowls Shop may be available for immediate delivery. Some of the products we sell are sourced from local suppliers and it may influence the waiting time for such products. Other products are handmade by us only after an order it placed. This means that they can’t be shipped immediately. Moreover, we reserve the right, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order without liability or prior notice.
All items can be returned or exchanged if they have not been used. If you wish to return an item, you must contact us within 5 business days of receiving the parcel by email at email@example.com. All goods returned must be as new, unused and in their original packaging. Upon return the goods will be inspected and a refund made within 14 days (excluding original delivery charge). With the exception of faulty items or goods damaged in transit, please note that you will need to cover the return postage.
To return a product to us simply follow these easy steps:
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of receiving the parcel. Include your name, address and the order number.
- Pack all items with your invoice in their original packaging. Ensure that the packaging is secured, as we will not be able to make a refund for items damaged in return transit.
- Ship to:
Owls in Bowls
4 Savanoriu pr.
03116 Vilnius, Lithuania
- We are not liable for lost return parcels. Therefore we recommend that you obtain a Certificate of Posting in case the parcel fails to reach us. Moreover, we advise you to insure the package in case it is damaged in transport.
- Once received, we will inspect the goods within 3 business days and if their condition matches our requirements (that is: “as new, unused and in their original packaging”), refund will be made within 14 business days. We will send you an email confirming your exchange or refund.
- Please note that any return shipping costs will be covered by you.
Cancellation of order
Cancellation of orders can be made within 24 hours of order confirmation online. A later cancellation is not possible, since we start working on your order as soon as possible and once this time has passed the work may well be in progress.
Changes to terms
These terms are subject to change without prior notice.